Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Ramon: The Good, the Bad and the UGLY


This site, called PIXEL BYTES, was the first site to catch my eye. When I clicked on the link to the site, I was greeted with an actual moving picture of the night sky. The user interface is smooth and very easy to understand, as a user. For more info visit: http://pixelbytesmedia.com/


This next selection has a simple but elegant design that caught my eye. Only a handful of colors are used which helped me keep focused on what I was really looking for. I felt, that this site was very simply made, limiting the user to read small information segments, and giving them the option to read more. http://www.ananascream.fr/
This last site I thought was not particularly ugly, but compared with the first two I found, it was a bit lacking in creativity. It was easy to navigate as a user, but the color scheme seemed to me a bit bland, and kind of cunfusing in what they were trying to get across to the user.  http://htmlcolorcodes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment