For this final project I have decided to do a biography website, on myself. The following images are sketches and a flow chart about what I want my site to look at.
The flow chart shows the navigation the user will ultimately use. From the home page, you have two options, about me and my projects/portfolio page. From the homepage the user will be able to click a social media icon and with will lead to my social media sites. From the about me page user can navigate to home or the projects page. The about me will have listenings of myself performing. The projects page will have links to other projects I have done, as well a small introduction to each project (requirements, steps I took, group work etc.)
The image above is a rough sketch of how my home page will look. A very simple navigation bar with simple colors (black or white). I am not yet sure if I want black and white colors to match the colors of a piano, or a background of a piano. From my homepage users will be able to navigate to other pages and also to my social media pages. I plan to have a slide show at the top of the page with different images, and when clicked, each will take the user to one of my other pages.
The image above is what my about page should look like. I plan to have some text about myself, and Image, and then some performances of myself, with the user being able to control the sound. Should I find that I need more details or less, or even chained, then I will adapt accordingly.



No comments:
Post a Comment