This is the final home page in html. I was out of options trying to figure out what it should look like. If given more time I would have added pictures to the homepage, perhaps making each planet a splash screen so that when you click on the picture of the planet it would highlight the outline of the image, then transfer you (should you click it) to its corresponding page. Our site is live on a team member's server.
For this post I will be using earth as an example for all our pages. When you are directed to any planet page this will be the layout.
After the planet and the menu bar, you get into the body portion of the page. Here you get the actual information of the planet my group and I determined. The table opacity is changed for easy reading. In the table there are links to other pages.
the last part of the website has two images and more links. Some have other facts about the planet.




No comments:
Post a Comment