Thursday, October 29, 2015

ProjectLog_1


For the homepage of our "Milky Way" website, I developed a menu bar that will eventually let the user navigate from the home page and the more section, to all the planets. Each planet page will have a picture of its planet, along with the menu bar, more about its information and links to find out more about each planet. I have not yet found a font that works for all the page but I am not liking the Sans-Serif default font. The background also caused troubles when text is front of it. White seems to work better for a black background, but it seems putting the font in a table with opacity worked.

The code for the menu bar is an unordered list in a divider in which i can manipulate everything set in there. I did find a header for all the pages which will be in my second post. To this point, all my coding went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment