This snippet from my jupiter page was should be an outline to all the other planets. At this stage, I was still not sure if I should keep jupiter under the menu bar and put the "Milky-Way" logo on top. It took me a while to figure out how to use more complicated code to make a footer stay at the bottom. Though I might just keep a footer in the homepage to let people know the peoples names in my group.
Mars was also at this stage a work in progress, I completely love the background for this site, however I do wish I would have used more dividers, classes and Id's in my project not only to keep things organized, but to code much faster and simpler. Perhaps in the 2nd part of the semester we will learn more advanced CSS external and internal style.


No comments:
Post a Comment