The first image was of the table I will use in the homepage to explain how the site works, and give a bit more information to the user should he or she need help getting around. I did play with the opacity levels and also color background. For most of the pages it seems like making the table background slightly see through might do the trick.
The next picture is of the title I will use on each page. Using some editing software from the Mac computers and school, I was able to remove the background and only leave the Milky Way part. I tried to find the font on my brackets web-editor but I could not find it. My other group members are coding their pages, I was left to code Jupiter, Mars, the homepage, and the "More" page which will have different pictures of phenomenon in the cosmos.

No comments:
Post a Comment